Win Tickets to Watch Pentatonix Live in Manila

Get a chance to win Two (2) Box Tickets to watch Pentatonix Live in Manila 2016 happening on September 24, 2016 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

Pentatonix Live in Manila Ticket Promo

Prize:
Two (2) Box Tickets (1 winner)
Prize shall be claimed at the venue on concert date

Winner:
Sophia Ysabelle Yu

We sent a message on how to claim your prize, if you did not receive it, kindly email us at [email protected]

Promo Period: Until September 22, 2016, 12nn
Announcement of Winners: September 23, 2016

How to Join:
Wait for the Rafflecopter widget below to load
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Terms and Conditions:
1. This promo is for Philippine residents only.
2. Only entries that fulfill the above-mentioned requirements will be included as valid entries.
3. We will randomly choose the 1 winner
4. Winners must present 1 valid ID with photo upon claiming of prize
5. Winners who do not claim their prizes will not be allowed to join future promos by Philippine Concerts.

Tags

No Ticket Selling in the Comments Section. 127 thoughts on “Win Tickets to Watch Pentatonix Live in Manila”

1. Ianne Mckaye R. Manzaneroq says:

My absolute favorite song by Pentatonix is Water, not just because the song is catchy but because it sounds so different when it comes to expressing affection towards a significant other. When I first heard Water, it immediately became my favorite. The vocals are all so amazing, with equal balance of all the voices from all of them, and it just captures your heart.

2. Nikko Brian M. Caraan says:

My favorite is Can’t Sleep Love because the song is very motivational for me. Throughout the song, they all have their time to shine and no one overpowers another. I cannot wait to hear this song live on Saturday, hopefully!

3. Glad says:

I love Pentatonix’ version of ‘Mary Did You Know?’. The song’s deep meaning was easily conveyed by the group’s harmonies. Everybody got their highlights as well: Scott, Kirstin and Mitch got the high parts covered in various ways, Avi came in clear in the bass and it’s one of the few times we get to hear Kevin sing.

4. Elreen Mae Guerrero says:

Can’t hold us is my fav! The song gives me corage to do more dance steps i love pentatonix!

5. angeluca bautista says:

My favorite song carol of bells and marry did you know it suits perfectly to them! Hope to sing a long with them!

6. Louie Henriette says:

My favorite is Rose Gold because the song keeps me warm and grounded. It always gives chills down my spine! The moment I heard the song, BAM! It was on repeat for weeks!

7. JENNY ROSE ALISING says: