Win AsiaPop Comicon Manila 2016 Tickets

Get a chance to win Two (2) 1-day Tickets for AsiaPop Comicon Manila 2016 happening from August 26-28, 2016 at SMX Convention Center, Pasay City with Celebrity Guests: Nicholas Hault, Joe Dempsie, Claire Holt and Millie Bobby Brown.

AsiaPop Comicon Manila Tickets

Prize:
Two (2) 1-day Tickets (3 winners)
Prize does not include Meet & Greet, only entrance to the event
Prize shall be claimed at the venue on chosen date

Winners: (Two (2) 1-day Tickets each)
-Katrina Mae Asis
-Charmaine Joy de Leon
-Marian Mae Mellizas

Wait for our email/text on how to claim your prize, if you did not receive any message, please send us an email at [email protected]

Promo Period: Until August 24, 2016, 12nn
Announcement of Winners: August 24, 2016

How to Join:
Wait for the Rafflecopter widget below to load
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Terms and Conditions:
1. This promo is for Philippine residents only.
2. Only entries that fulfill the above-mentioned requirements will be included as valid entries.
3. We will randomly choose the 3 winners
4. Winners must present 1 valid ID with photo upon claiming of prize
5. Winners who do not claim their prizes will not be allowed to join future promos by Philippine Concerts.

More details about AsiaPop Comicon Manila 2016 at http://asiapopcomicon.com/manila/

Tags

No Ticket Selling in the Comments Section. 150 thoughts on “Win AsiaPop Comicon Manila 2016 Tickets”

1. Marilou says:

would love to experience going to this event for the first time to see joe dempsie and nicholas hoult personally with my bestie who’s also a fan. <3

2. Von says:

I just want to see Eleven of Stranger things!!!

3. Marie Paulyn Dela Cruz says:

I’m excited to see Nicholas Hoult since he’s my one true love and i wanted to see him live

4. kimiyueo says:

Thank you, Philippine Concerts for the chance. Though I wish there’s also a M&G promo. Really excited! See you when I win.

5. kimiyueo says:

I’m excited to see Nicholas Hoult and Millie Bobby Brown.

6. Ken Esplana says:

I’m excited to see Nicholas Hoult and Joe Dempsey because I’m a big Skins fan!

7. Arrianne Pacinos says:

I’m really looking forward to see Claire Holt! She is one of my favorites from The Originals and The Vampire Diaries!

8. Kathrina Joy Rufino says:

I want to see the very beautiful Alodiaaaa and I missed R (Warm Bodies) so I wany to see also Nicholas Hault! 🙂

9. Ely Fondevilla says:

Looking forward to seeing Millie Bobby Brown! #FriendsDontLie

10. Ely Fondevilla says:

Looking forward to seeing Millie Bobby Brown talk about Eleven and Stranger Things! Had fun last year,
    would like to have fun again this year! #FriendsDontLie