Consider yourselves the lucky ones, Zac Efron is set to visit Manila to be formally launched by Penshoppe on September 29, 2012 at the Mall of Asia Arena.
PENSHOPPE FANCON 2012 starring ZAC EFRON
Date: September 29, 2012
Venue: SM Mall of Asia Arena
Gates will open at 6PM
Promo period: September 1 until passes last
FAN CONFERENCE PROMO MECHANICS
- Get a free PENSHOPPE Fancon 2012 pass for every single-receipt purchase with the corresponding amounts:
- P5,000 and above single-receipt purchase – 1 VIP pass
- P3,500 – P4,999 single-receipt purchase – 1 Patron pass
- P2,500 – P3,499 single-receipt purchase – 1 Lower Box pass
- P1,200 – P2,499 single-receipt purchase – 1 Upper Box pass
- P800 – P1,199 single-receipt purchase – 1 General Admission pass
2. Promo is valid in the following PENSHOPPE boutiques only. Receipts from other PENSHOPPE boutiques will not be honored.
1) SM Mall of Asia
2) SM Megamall
3) Ayala Trinoma
4) SM North EDSA (Main Mall)
5) SM Pampanga
6) SM Baguio
7) SM Lucena
8) SM Batangas
9) SM Cebu
10) SM Iloilo
11) SM Davao
12) SM Cagayan de Oro
- Promo will start September 1 until passes last.
- Once a customer reaches the purchase requirement for her desired ticket category, he/she must present her receipt to the staff. Staff will then validate the receipt and give the customer a Fan Conference voucher.
- Store manager/staff will sign the voucher along with purchase date to make it valid.
- Vouchers must be redeemed in the same boutique where purchase was made.
- For control purposes, customers need to fill up a registration form at the store.
- A combination of passes per receipt is allowed. For example, if a customer purchases P5,000 worth of items, the customer can choose to claim 1 VIP ticket (P5,000) / 2 Lower Box tickets (worth P2,500 x 2 = P5,000) / 4 Upper Box tickets (P1,200 x 4 = P4,800) / 6 General Admission tickets (P800 x 6 = P4,800). They can also claim a combination of different seat categories as long as the total amount of vouchers correspond to the total purchase on the receipt. For example, a P5,000 purchase also entitles the customer to 1 Lower Box ticket and 2 Upper Box tickets (P2,500 + P1,200 + P1,200 = P4,900).
- To redeem the ticket, customer must present his/her voucher in any SM Tickets branch nationwide. SM Tickets staff will claim the voucher in exchange for the actual event ticket. SM Tickets is located in all SM Cinemas nationwide; list of SM Tickets outlets can be found on the SM Tickets website.
- Ticket redemption period in SM Tickets is from September 1 – September 23, 2012. They will not be able to enter the event if they do not have the actual ticket.
- All ticket categories are free seating or first come, first served.
- Any vouchers/tickets which are not claimed within the redemption period will be forfeited in favor of PENSHOPPE, with the approval of DTI.
- Vouchers/tickets are not for sale and are not convertible to cash.
- Vouchers/tickets are transferrable.
PENSHOPPE Fan Conference 2012 starring ZAC EFRON is brought to you by leading entertainment publicity group PR Asia Worldwide for PENSHOPPE 2012/13. Official media partners include Summit Media’s Candy Magazine and OK Philippines. For more information follow PENSHOPPE’s official twitter account @PENSHOPPE or LIKE them on
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/penshoppeofficial
With its 26-year strong heritage in up-to-date, global design and style; innovative marketing and advertising campaigns and strategies; and keen business acumen, Penshoppe is poised and rearing to bring its own unique brand of casual wear to the rest of the world.
In an ambitious campaign never done nor achieved anywhere in the world, leading Filipino clothing brand PENSHOPPE rolls out its “ALL STARS” lineup featuring some of the world’s most popular and recognizable stars coming from both film and television.
Headlined by Hollywood A-lister Zac Efron, with an all-star cast that includes global superstars Ed Westwick, Ian Somerhalder, Leighton Meester and Asian matinee idol Mario Maurer – the campaign works on the brand’s leveled-up image as a Filipino brand proudly worn by some of the world’s most sought-after stars.